Professional Scrum Product Owner training
This two-day course gives you the knowledge and insight you need to become a Certified Scrum Product Owner. In our highly interactive course, you will not only learn about Scrum, you will be submerged in an agile training environment and you will experience the power of Scrum.
The training is completely online. We start with a Get to know session and later do interactive exercises, so no slideshow!
We will introduce you to the roles in the multi functional agile team, to the theory and values of Scrum and agile in general, to the Scrum Events and to the Scrum Artifacts.
We will also talk about some Lean principles and Kanban, and will introduce you to team dynamics and your future role as team coach.
As Product Owners need to focus on understanding value for the customer and on prioritization, we dive deeper into User Stories, Features, and backlog prioritization. We will also introduce Empathy Map and Story mapping, modern techniques that help in putting the customer central.
The training will prepare you for the PSPO I Certification Exam, so that you become a Professional Scrum Product Owner.
ADJUGO frequently organizes public training sessions in Brussels, or while COVID restrictions apply, on-line (check our Training Calendar). The training is also available for in-house sessions. Please contact us if you are interested.
To perform the role of a Scrum Product Owner, attendees should be able to:
- Write good features and user stories
- Define acceptance criteria
- Know how to prioritize the backlog
- Establish a good relationship with the customers
- Understand about value for the customer
- Know how to put the customer central
- Empathize with the customer
- Collaborate with the Scrum Master and the Scrum Team to create high-value Increments
- Understand hypothesis thinking
- Know the essentials of Design Thinking
What attendees get
A copy of the Scrum guide
A voucher for the PSPO I exam if ordered